[WSBARP] Richard Wills

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Mon Aug 14 09:43:29 PDT 2017

Is Richard Wills still on this list serve?  The email I have for him at the wa-probate.org site was returned undeliverable, and it looks like that website has been taken down.  I hope all is well.  I'm going to miss that website - it had great info, and I would often direct people to it when they could not afford an attorney.

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY.