[WSBARP] Septic As-Built

Kary Krismer krismer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 12 09:05:00 PDT 2017

If you’re looking to find out where a gravity system drain field is located, I’m not sure that’s even possible.  I’m pretty sure the pressure systems can be traced.  Again I’d talk to Fred Casebolt.

Note that is a question on Form 17 that your client will need to answer in the future, unless they’re lucky enough to either die or go bankrupt and thus become exempt from Form 17!  😉

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148