[WSBARP] Personal Injury Award and Social Security Income

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Wed Aug 9 13:37:35 PDT 2017

Jim: SSI is based on poverty, so any incoming resources could affect that; if it actually is ssdi, that is based on inability to work and would not be affected by resources.  PI awards are not considered taxable income if there was a physical injury to the person; some pi awards do not include physical injuries to the awardee.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>