[WSBARP] CFPB TRID approved format for closing documents.

Eric Lanza eric at jaglaw.net
Wed Aug 2 10:22:59 PDT 2017

I have not been able to find a fillable .pdf version, but here is a blank .pdf Seller’s Closing Disclosure that I use. Depending on your version of Adobe, you can insert the figures in the appropriate lines.

There is also an ALTA Settlement Statement, which is very similar to the old HUD-1 forms.

Typically, I will prepare both forms and provide to the Lender to ensure all our numbers are balanced prior to closing.

Eric J. Lanza, J.D.
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
eric at jaglaw.net<mailto:eric at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.