[WSBARP] Depositing cash for marijuana sale to trust account.

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:32:35 PDT 2017

We are the escrow and that is the trust account we would be using.  I am sure the title companies have the same issue.  I am also going to ping the bar ethics people to see what they have to say.  I do appreciate the offer to come visit.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091