[WSBARP] Eviction or Ejectment

Scott Hildebrand scott at starboard-strategies.com
Thu Apr 6 22:04:47 PDT 2017

All-

Here is a question I have been pondering regarding squatters. I have a
client with a house he moved out of a few years ago and let some people move
in in exchange for taking care of the place. These people moved out and a
new set of people moved in and now the house is inhabited by a band of
unknowns who are up to no good.

How do I go about kicking these ne'er do wells out? Is this an unlawful
detainer or ejectment? And I presume I serve a 20 day, right? To whom? John
and Jane Doe?

Thanks for your insightful comments regarding this issue.

Best,

Scott Hildebrand