[WSBARP] Sale of Rental Property in BC

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Apr 6 20:42:43 PDT 2017

Rich: I know a good real estate lawyer based in Whistler, B.C.  His name is Peter Shrimpton, Mountain Law Corporation, 604-932-5674.  The Sunshine Coast (Powell River) is not that far from Whistler.  Your client needs a B.C. lawyer to properly draw up a PSA and the conveyancing documents needed.  Please have the client mention I sent him to Peter.  I am also familiar with B.C.  property transactions as I have owned 3 different condos in Whistler over the years.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2AF16.57329600]

Gregory L. Ursich | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.