[WSBARP] Deed of Trust For Agricultural Land

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Sep 15 10:37:34 PDT 2016

I'm just guessing here--but a DOT on agricultural land is still effective as a mortgage, isn't it? So it can be judicially foreclosed like a mortgage?

I think the alternative is having a mortgage (LPB Form 50) prepared instead of a DOT, but if the extent of lien protection and the available remedy are exactly the same as a DOT when it comes to agricultural land, maybe it's not worth it...

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.