[WSBARP] Deed of Trust For Agricultural Land

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Sep 15 10:18:10 PDT 2016

Real Property List:

I am working on behalf of a buyer purchasing real property
for-sale-by-owner with the seller carrying the note. The real property will
be used in significant part as agricultural land. Being aware of the
limiting language in the LPO form deed of trust ("which real property is
not used principally for agricultural or farming purposes"), I called the
closing agent and discussed the issue. At that point in time, they informed
me that they could prepare a deed of trust for agricultural lands and I
figured the issue was settled. Now that we're a couple days from closing
closing, however, they have provided a deed of trust with the limiting
language around agricultural land and I find I'm now in a bind. Any advice
on what to do now? We're four days from closing.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***