[WSBARP] Fax Lines?

AF Gibbs gibbslawoffices at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:14:43 PDT 2016

I'm similar in that legacy systems/companies/people sometimes prefer
sending/receiving faxes. I use metrofax.com for my faxing. I think I pay
$4.95 per month.

Gibbs Law Offices
Anthony F. Gibbs
Attorney & Counselor at Law
15600 Redmond Way
Suite 101
Redmond, WA 98052
Ph: 206.734.4374
Cell: 307.220.8303
Fax: 206.971.5053
Email: gibbslawoffices at gmail.com
Web: www.gibbslawoffices.com
 Disclaimer
 This e-mail is intended to constitute an electronic communication within
the meaning of the Electronic Communications Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510. This
communication may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged
information and is transmitted for the sole viewing and use of the intended
recipient. Any review or distribution to other recipients is not permitted
and does not waive the confidential or privileged nature of the
communication. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and notify the sender.