[WSBARP] Fax Lines?

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Thu Oct 27 12:03:38 PDT 2016

I still have a dedicated fax line, but only because I want to retain the
phone number (for non-relevant reasons). I have not needed it as a fax in 4
years.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Paul <pneumiller at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Office Management Question: Have any of you solo or small office
> practitioners dropped your dedicated fax line and have any problems???  My
> local Sheriff’s department is the only one using my fax line for the past
> eight years on a consistent basis and they say they can just mail their
> stuff to me (which is not time-sensitive anyway).
>

> What say you?  Is this 20th Century technology I can safely drop?  Aren’t
> the courts allowing filing by email instead of by fax?

*Jan Kelly, JD/MBA*Attorney at Law

JK Law

Direct Line (702) 338-6733

Facsimile (360) 779-2265

Licensed in Nevada and Washington.

27271 Big Valley Road NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this
message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality
and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.