[WSBARP] reading old deed abstract

Jane Seymour jseymour at whidbey.com
Fri Oct 21 13:51:53 PDT 2016

Here are my guesses:

First parties do hereby [gt s c & c] unto second party

               Parties do hereby grant, s, convey and confirm

Together with [a] to have and to hold said premises with [a] unto said party
and to his heirs and assigns forever.

               Together with [access] to have and to hold said premises with
[access] unto said party and to his heirs and assigns forever.

Covs. g w.

            Covenants granted with

Jane Seymour

Barscanner Greenbank Landing 001Greenbank Road, dock and wharf. C  1915