[WSBARP] Farewell

David Moe davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com
Thu Oct 20 16:31:17 PDT 2016

Best Wishes, Sam.  Your contributions were valuable to me!  Thank you!

David Moe (#6342)
Telephone:  425-432-1277
Fax:  425-432-1280
Address:
22128 SE 237th
Maple Valley, WA 98038
 Email:  davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com<mailto:davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>
url:  http://www.maplevalleylaw.com<http://www.maplevalleylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (425)-432-1277, or by reply to this communication.