[WSBARP] Farewell

Sam Furgason sam at furgasons.com
Thu Oct 20 10:53:48 PDT 2016

Please be advised that I have retired. I don’t intend to renew my memberships in any sections this year, so I will most likely get kicked off this list, not that I’ve contributed anything of value anyway.

It is time for me to take my leave, and let the next generation take over. If this message makes it to the list master before I get that next message on how to leave a list, do whatever you want insofar as removing or leaving my email active. I probably will be out sailing in any event.

Best wishes to you all, especially you old codgers who might recognize my name. Lol!

Samuel L. Furgason

Samuel L. Furgason, Inc, PS

(Not accepting new business)

10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 701