[WSBARP] Referral

Jay Goldstein Jay at jaglaw.net
Tue Oct 18 17:02:14 PDT 2016

David P. Horton
3212 Byron Street, Suite 104
Silverdale WA 98383
(360) 692 9444
dhorton at davidhortonlaw.com<mailto:dhorton at davidhortonlaw.com>

Jay A. Goldstein
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.
No trees were killed in sending this message
(however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced).