[WSBARP] Omitted Child--RCW 11.12.091

Catherine Clark Cat at loccc.com
Wed Nov 16 07:56:51 PST 2016

Thanks Eric.  Ugh.

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone:  (206) 838-2528
Direct Dial:  (206) 274-7941
Cell:  (206) 409-8938
Fax: (206) 374-3003
Email:  cat at loccc.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.