[WSBARP] Real Estate Excise Tax Exemption

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue May 17 13:27:37 PDT 2016

To followup on the REET supplemental statement, the Whatcom County
Treasurer made it clear that the joint tenancy or tenancy in common
exemption can only be used if both parties are on the original deed and
want to create the new ownership as joib=nt tenanats or tenants in common.
Makes sense.

Jim Doran

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law