[WSBARP] Bellevue shortplatting referral

Marc Holmes marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Thu May 12 17:39:10 PDT 2016

Here's the 4th response.  This attorney was highly recommended by another
attorney recently as an expert on condominiums.  Condominium creation and
short platting are different but are within the same sphere of practice so
I'd expect him to be quite capable.

Marc Holmes

Holmes Law Group PLLC

808 5th Ave N