[WSBARP] Bellevue shortplatting referral

Pete Middlebrooks pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com
Thu May 12 16:36:59 PDT 2016

Marc,

1.      I will send you an email later tonight.

2.      I do a substantial amount of work with Bellevue and other Eastside cities for short plats, subdivisions and condominiums.

3.      The first issue will be to determine what the zoning, building and other codes permit for improvements.

4.      The second issue will involve short plat vs. "airspace" condominium.

5.      But with only two Lots, the problem is always legal and survey fees.

6.      I have a few suggestions to make to minimize those fees.

Pete

Law Office of James C. Middlebrooks
Pete Middlebrooks (Attorney)
3050 Belmonte Lane, Everett, WA 98201
Email: Pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com<mailto:Pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com>
Pete Tel.: 425-252-2693
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.