[WSBARP] Sale of an Easement - Capital Gains?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed May 11 18:09:56 PDT 2016

We have facilitated several 1031 exchanges of conservation easements.  They are real property interests that are exchangeable.   I believe they are subject to capital gains as well but would defer to my CPA or LLM Listmates to confirm that one.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091