[WSBARP] I-502, Cannabis and Commercial Unlawful Detainers RCW 59.12

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon May 9 13:06:18 PDT 2016

An agricultural tenant gets another harvest (usually a year) if the tenant is not notified that the lease is terminated after a certain date in the calendar year (I don’t remember what the statutory date is).. this assumes that the reason for the UD was just simply end of a lease term.  Not sure if this is an agricultural crop...