[WSBARP] FED or ejectment?

Mike Jacobs mikej at riachgese.com
Thu May 5 16:58:46 PDT 2016

Teunis,

My practice is to issue a Notice of Termination, usually 20 days, but it depends upon the circumstances. Once the Notice expires, then proceed with the Ejectment action in a manner very similar to an Unlawful Detainer Action.  I think the Judges are more comfortable with the process if a Notice of Termination has been issued.

Thanks,

Michael P. Jacobs
Riach Gese Jacobs Law Firm
7331 196th St. SW | PO Box 1067 | Lynnwood, WA 98036