[WSBARP] AGreement to exchange parcels.

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Tue Mar 8 14:52:05 PST 2016

I have a client who has agreed to exchange a  parcel worth about $20,000 with a another landowner and in return accept transfer of another parcel worth the same amount.  Like kind exchange tax  treatment isn’t important to the client.
In order to have a document which establishes the value of each parcel for excise tax purposes, I thought I should draw up an agreement which simply does what I have set out above.  The values are consistent with the assessed values.

Anyone have a form they could share?  Other suggestions?

Thanks

Josh

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law