[WSBARP] Single Quitclaim?

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Mar 3 15:54:06 PST 2016

Thank you all. You have each confirmed my gut feeling. The client is a bit
overly cost-conscious, and doesn't like the idea of having to pay to record
two separate instruments (plus the $10 REET fee for each parcel). I'll tell
the client that best practices dictate we move forward with two separate
deeding instruments.

Thank you again. This listserv proves yet again it is a great resource for
bouncing dumb ideas off of smart people.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***