[WSBARP] Unfiled eviction

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Thu Jun 30 15:22:28 PDT 2016

Strongly suggest you file some form of response with the Court noting your objections re: service and serve it on opposing counsel.  Keep some form of proof that you transmitted it to counsel.  These complaints are often filed just before an ex parte hearing and at least providing a response will protect your client.  G3

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.