[WSBARP] closing question

Mark Geyer mgeyer at mgeyerlaw.com
Wed Jun 22 11:13:04 PDT 2016

Anthony:

Pay attention to your gut and DON’T DO IT! This is crazy. The risks to you are enormous, and are far greater than any fees you could charge. They went out of the country with a purchase pending? No way. They can have the closer courier the docs to them to sign. Suggest they do that and decline in writing, if possible, to do what they’re asking.

Good luck,

Mark

Mark J. Geyer, P.S.
PO Box 15733