[WSBARP] Default Under DOT and Deceased Debtor

Mary Stone mlstone at rockisland.com
Tue Dec 27 16:34:23 PST 2016

I am on the Board of a self-help affordable housing non-profit where the
lender in first position is USDA-RD.  Our organization has a second.  The
owner died and payments have ceased.  The deceased owner does have an adult
son surviving who moved into the house, but is making no payments.  USDA has
filed a judicial foreclosure.  I suspect you may have to do the same, in
order to eliminate unknown heirs.