[WSBARP] Default Under DOT and Deceased Debtor

Jay Goldstein jay at jaglaw.net
Tue Dec 27 14:36:17 PST 2016

Reply to the list pls

We do similar work for Habitat down here and this situation may show up in the future

Thanks

Jay A. Goldstein
[Logo Color 946x243 pixels]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.
No trees were killed in sending this message
(however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced).