[WSBARP] Sewer Repair

Mark K. Funke mark at funkelaw.com
Wed Dec 14 10:36:45 PST 2016

Ron - My understanding is that in the City of Seattle the property owner is responsible up to the point where the side-sewer connects to the main even when the side-sewer line is under city property. The property adjacent to my office building had a situation where the cost of ripping up the street and fixing the side-sewer was $90K+ (major arterial; had to have flaggers and re-route Metro buses. A real mess). Property owner paid 100%… I think I heard that they tried submitting a claim to the City of Seattle but were not successful. - Mark

__
Mark K. Funke, Attorney
P.206-632-1535
mark at funkelaw.com