[WSBARP] Omission of Property Taxes in Title Report

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Tue Dec 6 17:05:54 PST 2016

I agree with Bob Ordal’s analysis. -Greg

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D24FE2.FF29FA30]

Gregory L. Ursich | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.