[WSBARP] off topic: request for referral to expert re Human Rights Commission

Catherine Clark Cat at loccc.com
Tue Dec 6 08:49:38 PST 2016

I’ve been dealing with the FHA recently.

My research indicates that when there is a competing disability, a denial is proper.  You’ll need a letter from the owner’s physician describing the problem within the FHA as part of your response.

Happy to chat if you need.

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250