[WSBARP] easement question

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:25:01 PDT 2016

Scott, a side point, back in my church-going days, my church had Adult bible study on Tuesday nights, kids bible study on Wednesday nights, Vacation Bible School all week during the Summer, Thursday Night Choir Practice, Saturday fund-raiser car washes, etc. (funny how even the churches know to avoid Monday Night Football)  The point being that some churches use their parking lots WAY more than only on Sundays.