[WSBARP] Timber

Christie Martin christie at cascadialawyers.com
Thu Aug 25 15:27:05 PDT 2016

Hi all –

We have a client in a guardianship (IP) that will be harvesting some timber soon.  I’ve done lots of real property sales and am familiar with the contracts and terms the court needs for such sales under guardianship, but never done a timber sale.  Anyone have any expertise here they are willing to share regarding what’s fair and what to look out for?

Any help is appreciated.

Christie L. Martin | Martin & Richards, LLP
Attorney at Law

111 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 3150
Portland, OR 97204
B: 503-444-3449
C: 503-545-9199
F: 360-637-0300
E: christie at cascadialawyers.com<mailto:christie at cascadialawyers.com>

www.cascadialawyers.com<http://www.cascadialawyers.com>

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.