[WSBARP] King County Loan Servicing Companies - Recommendations

David Moe davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com
Tue Aug 16 16:36:14 PDT 2016

For clients that would prefer to use a bank, and who would prefer access to a branch in SE King County, check with First Financial Northwest Bank, f/k/a First Savings Bank of Renton.
http://www.ffnwb.com/about/

My clients have used them over the years since most banks ceased providing this service.  Please let me know if they no longer provide this service.

David Moe, Attorney
David L. Moe & Associates, P.S.
Telephone:  425-432-1277
Fax:  425-432-1280
Address:
22128 SE 237th
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Email:  davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com<mailto:davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>
url:  http://www.maplevalleylaw.com<http://www.maplevalleylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (425)-432-1277, or by reply to this communication.