[WSBARP] Death Certificates

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Fri Aug 12 11:16:09 PDT 2016

I would support a simple Bill to enable a short form death certificate for recordation. There would be no opposition. It probably would have unanimous support of the county recorders, the real property section, the land title association and the Realtors. The only thing missing is a person in the Legislature willing to support it.

Dwight A. Bickel
Regional Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
Legislative Committee Co-Chair