[WSBARP] Specific Performance of REPSA - remedy recital in Complaint?

Rod Harmon rodharmon at msn.com
Tue Aug 9 22:17:24 PDT 2016

Eric:

This language worked for me in the complaint:

"that the Court order _________ to specifically perform the terms of the
sale of the subject property to _______ pursuant to the purchase and sale
agreement, specifying each of the actions the parties are to take."

And then the order of summary judgment provided:  "_____ is obligated to
sell the above-described property to ________ under the terms of the
purchase and sale agreement."

The judge told us that if we had any problems with the mechanics to come
back and he would get more explicit.  We didn't have to go back.

Rod Harmon

RODNEY T. HARMON

      Bothell, WA   98041

     Tel:   (425) 402-7800