[WSBARP] Service on defendants who filed frivolous lien - authorities

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Sep 28 11:08:47 PDT 2015

I have a case  where my client has suffered a frivolous lien so we are proceeding to getting it released under 60.04 (thanks to help from this list serve) .  The deadbeat defendants won’t come to the door and/or have a locked gate and so we had to let one hearing go by for lack of service.  I thought I would get an amended order to show case and move also for an separate order allowing us to post the Defendant’s premises and serve by US mail, we have affidavits from process server that we have the right residence.  Any authority which allows this would be nice, if anyone has done this in the frivolous lien statute arena. Thanks.

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185