[WSBARP] Boundary Dispute Agreement

Matt Johnson Matt at gravislaw.com
Tue Sep 22 09:16:01 PDT 2015

All,

I have been working on a boundary dispute and all parties involved are ready to agree to a boundary location using RCW § 58.04.007. Does anyone have a generic agreement they would be willing to share?

Regards,

Matthew R. Johnson| Attorney at Law
Gravis Law, PLLC
P.O. Box 182 | 350 E. Main St.
Dayton, WA 99328
509-382-2030 (office)
Website <https://www.gravislaw.com/> - LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-r-johnson/2b/997/87a>

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522, is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail to matt at gravislaw.com<mailto:matt at gravislaw.com> and immediately delete the original message.