[WSBARP] business dissolution, commercial lease--referral requested

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Wed Oct 28 14:20:11 PDT 2015

Eden -

I have handled these, happy to talk to PC

Carmen Rowe

*Attorney / Owner*

1121 Harrison Ave. No. 280 - Centralia, WA 98531
Phone: (360) 669-3576
Email:  Carmen at GryphonLawGroup.com

*Contact us for information on Olympia and Seattle locations.*

*Privileged and confidential: *This message is confidential, and we thank
you for your respect in not sharing this email with anyone other than the
person to whom it is addressed;and if you received it by accident, deleting
it and disregarding any information it contains.