[WSBARP] potential referral - Seattle residential real estate construction dispute

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Thu Oct 1 12:02:29 PDT 2015

A friend in Boston forwarded me the following, who does this work and would like their name provided?

I'm looking for someone to potentially help my Dad with a residential real estate/construction-related matter.  Likely a demand letter for completion of a project (we feel builder is taking advantage of my Dad) . . . . in any event, likely a minor matter, but didn't know if you can recommend anyone out there?"

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
www.rp-lawgroup.com

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.