[WSBARP] line of credit priority

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Nov 5 15:26:51 PST 2015

Josh--I think it will depend largely on the language of the loan contract. I think the essence of your argument is that the bank has waived the contract term requiring collateral. If you can meet the facts for doctrine of waiver, and there is no contractual language that would defeat that defense, the client might have a shot. But I can imagine a lot of contractual clauses and fact scenarios that would have an impact on that result.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC