[WSBARP] Removing prior owner after Sheriff Sale

K. Garl Long Garl at longlaw.biz
Tue May 19 19:54:56 PDT 2015

What then is the meaning of:

RCW 6.13.080

The homestead exemption is not available against an execution or forced
sale in satisfaction of judgments obtained:

(1) On debts secured by mechanic's, laborer's, construction, maritime,
automobile repair, material supplier's, or vendor's liens arising out of
and against the particular property claimed as a homestead;