[WSBARP] Condo Foreclosure Basics

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Fri May 1 10:48:22 PDT 2015

Ok.  That part is getting clear.  (Love statutory language).

But, the client is talking the property subject to the Bank of America DOT
and Note.  I think.  What happens if Bank of America does NOT redeem the
property by paying my client back?

What's her worst case scenario?

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law