[WSBARP] Homeowner Association Lien

Sandra Bates Gay sgay at sbglaw-wa.com
Fri May 1 08:32:16 PDT 2015

If unit is being transferred under a short sale and the HOA accepts less
than total delinquencies in exchange for lien release, can HOA still pursue
owner / seller for deficiency judgment?

PLEASE NOTE: Please note our permanent change in address and update your
records accordingly.  Mail will not be forwarded from my prior address after
February 17, 2015.  Thank you.

Sandi Gay

SANDRA BATES GAY, P.S.

Attorney at Law

23515 NE Novelty Hill Rd.

Suite B211-397

Redmond, WA  98053-1996

Phone:             (425) 637-3040

Fax:                 (425) 952-0156

E-mail:              <mailto:sgay at sbglaw-wa.com> sgay at sbglaw-wa.com

NOTE:  This office does not accept service of pleadings or process service
by e-mail or fax except with the express prior permission of the intended
recipient.  The information contained in this e-mail, including attachments,
is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USC Sec.
2510-2521; is confidential; and may also be subject to the attorney-client
privilege.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmitted
document(s) to the intended recipient, you are hereby notifed that any use,
dissimilation, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly
prohibited.