[WSBARP] Affidavit of Identity

Kate Gamble uptownlawpt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:54:33 PDT 2015

Thank you everyone!  This information is extremely helpful.

Kate Gamble

Attorney at Law

Uptown Law PLLC

(360) 379-1818

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any  attachments, is
confidential and subject to legal privilege.  The information contained in
this message is intended only for the use of the above named recipient.  If
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this communication, including all
attachments, is strictly prohibited, and subject to penalty.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return
email and telephone at 360-379-1818; then please destroy this original
message and all attachments.  Thank you.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO CLIENT(S): If you are a client and this email is directed
to you, DO NOT FORWARD to any other party, or you could be waiving the
attorney -client privilege