[WSBARP] Reverse Mortgages and Foreclosure

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Tue Mar 17 10:20:54 PDT 2015

Thanks Rich.  I am actually seeing a rise in judicial foreclosure actions for regular loans.

Anyone else have an idea of the legal basis for a reverse mortgage lender to seek a deficiency judgment via a judicial foreclosure?

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
Adoption Attorney*
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907
Telephone:  (509) 248-7220
Facsimile:  (509) 575-1883

NOTICES:
 *Adoption Attorney reflects election as a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, an invitation based organization of 300+ attorneys nationwide, under its criteria of experience, ethics and peer recommendation. Washington's Supreme Court has not yet developed or recognized a credentialing process for specialties, and certification/fellowship is not required to practice law in this state.