[WSBARP] First Sound Bank

John Teutsch jteutsch at teutsch.com
Thu Jun 18 15:44:01 PDT 2015

I recommend Nick Gill at Westlake Associates (V card attached). He has had experience with this bank and several others in the Northwest.  I dealt with him when he represented Key Bank for a lease in one of my properties and he was very capable.

[Nicholas Gill]

John Teutsch
Teutsch Partners, LLC
Cell (206) 920-8888