[WSBARP] First Sound Bank

David Spencer spencer at davidspencerlaw.com
Wed Jun 17 13:01:21 PDT 2015

Dear Real Property Group:

I've been contacted by a business owner in Renton who needs help negotiating
with First Sound Bank.  Can you recommend anyone with experience with this
bank?

Regards,

David D. Spencer

Attorney at Law

1621 Lake Mount Drive

Snohomish, WA 98290

T 206.650.7048 or 360.862.9101

F 206.508.3999

 <mailto:spencer at davidspencerlaw.com> spencer at davidspencerlaw.com

 <mailto:spencerlaw at hotmail.com> spencerlaw at hotmail.com

 <http://www.davidspencerlaw.com/> www.davidspencerlaw.com

This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(s) named within
the message. This e-mail might contain legally privileged and confidential
information. If you properly received this e-mail as a client or retained
expert, please hold it in confidence to protect the attorney-client or work
product privileges. Should the intended recipient forward or disclose this
message to another person or party, that action could constitute a waiver of
the attorney-client privilege. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited by the sender
and to do so might constitute a violation of the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. section 2510-2521. If this communication was received
in error we apologize for the intrusion. Please notify us by reply e-mail
and delete the original message without reading same. Nothing in this e-mail
message shall, in and of itself, create an attorney-client relationship with
the sender.