[WSBARP] Sample of Complaint, Summon, Proposed Order and Writ of Restitution for Eviction

David Sun goodstanding3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:34:46 PDT 2015

Hello,

Can anyone share a set of samples of complaint, summon, proposed order, and
writ of restitution for eviction in WA?  Ideally for Spokane county.  The
samples for other counties are also more than welcome as I suppose there is
not much difference.

It would be a simple eviction case.  The tenants did not pay rent for a
residential property. 3 Day pay or vacate notice was served.  I would very
much appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thanks!
David