[WSBARP] LUPA stuff

Carolyn Lake CLake at goodsteinlaw.com
Tue Jan 20 09:15:32 PST 2015

We do LUPAS frequently and are interested.

What jurisdiction?

Carolyn A. Lake

Goodstein Law Group PLLC 501 South "G" Street   Tacoma, WA 98405

253.779.4000 office 253.229.6727 cell 253.779.4411 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.

"Men make history and not the other way around. Where there is no leadership, society stands still." Harry Truman